• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Muzzleloading Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

SOLD Pending funds TF-O patch knife

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Two Feathers

62 Cal.
MLF Sponsor
Reaction score
Howdy folks, Two Feathers here:

This is one of my original design patch knives. It’s small, but it’s still the same great knife that it’s been for many years! It’ll also field dress and skin any size animal you can shoot or trap in this country plus, it’s at home doing a lot of other chores around the camp site besides just cutting patches.

Due to price increases by everyone, my knife prices have gone up. This one is still only $130.00 +$20.00 shipped and insured to ANY of the 50 actual United States in a small priority flat rate box. Folks, that’s a great deal for a great knife!

This isn’t JUST a patch knife! This is that one knife that will do it all, and get passed on for generations to come.

The knife measures 6-1/8”overall length; with a razor sharp 3-1/8” long blade that is hard enough to not need sharpening for a long time. The blade measures 1.25” wide at the widest point. The blade is made of 3/32” thick 1095 high carbon steel. It features a full tang handle with beautifully figured Curly Maple slabs, held on by (2) 1/8” iron pins. The handle has been treated with Aqua Fortis, sealed with BLO, waxed, and buffed for years of service.

The hand crafted 5 oz. vegetable tanned leather sheath is Saddle Tan in color and it’s laced with REAL Leather calf lace in the same color. This knife was designed to be carried as a neck knife, but It could be attached to your shooting bag strap as well. It has a folded and stitched belt loop that will accommodate a 1” belt or strap. The sheath is signed and dated.

The reputation for the quality of my knives is supported by the critical feedback from hunters and shooters who use them regularly. My designs are all based on what I used over the years as a BP shooter. You won’t find better quality hand crafted knives, than those from the shop of Two Feathers, ask the owners.

I prefer PayPal friends, but I accept postal or bank money orders, and checks. I only ship on Tuesdays and Fridays. The exceptions are PO hours, Federal Holidays, or extreme weather. If interested, please PM me here.

As always, thanks for looking.

God bless:

Two Feathers

Attachments

• TF-O patch knife 01-05-2024 001.JPG
    TF-O patch knife 01-05-2024 001.JPG
    324.7 KB · Views: 9
  • TF-O patch knife 01-05-2024 002.JPG
    TF-O patch knife 01-05-2024 002.JPG
    452.2 KB · Views: 0
  • TF-O patch knife 01-05-2024 004.JPG
    TF-O patch knife 01-05-2024 004.JPG
    493 KB · Views: 0
  • TF-O patch knife 01-05-2024 005.JPG
    TF-O patch knife 01-05-2024 005.JPG
    551.8 KB · Views: 0
  • TF-O patch knife 01-05-2024 006.JPG
    TF-O patch knife 01-05-2024 006.JPG
    600.5 KB · Views: 0
  • TF-O patch knife 01-05-2024 007.JPG
    TF-O patch knife 01-05-2024 007.JPG
    459.8 KB · Views: 0
Amazing looking tool. Nicely done sir!
snakebit:
Thank you buddy. No one seems much interested in my work these days, so your comment and the likes really help. Maybe it's this great economy? :~))) No one has any $ left after paying for Christmas? Rondy season is coming quickly. Hopefully that will change?
Be well.
God bless:
Two Feathers

snakebit:
Thank you buddy. No one seems much interested in my work these days, so your comment and the likes really help. Maybe it's this great economy? :~))) No one has any $ left after paying for Christmas? Rondy season is coming quickly. Hopefully that will change?
Be well.
God bless:
Two Feathers
That's exactly it bud. Trust me, I have a weakness for knives. I'd be all over it like a duck on a Junebug, but I'm trying to rebuild my "sock drawer account" after Christmas. Saving for my first flintlock. It is in no way a reflection of your craftsmanship and artistic ability. And the elephant in the room? "Made in China" is not stamped on that beautiful high carbon blade.

If someone doesn't buy this knife in the near future, I will. I have two of Two Feathers knives, and they are Great and Sharp! This one is a little different and I Like It!

If someone doesn't buy this knife in the near future, I will. I have two of Two Feathers knives, and they are Great and Sharp! This one is a little different and I Like It!
...and for the price...it's a value and a deal! The workmanship and hours these guys do forging, leatherwork, etc is amazing.

...and for the price...it's a value and a deal! The workmanship and hours these guys do forging, leatherwork, etc is amazing.
David_1:
Thank you. I assume you're still getting some good use out of the other knives you bought from me? Congrats. again on that beautiful deer you harvested.
God bless:
Two Feathers

Folks:
This gentleman (david_1) is a professional hunting and fishing guide here in the lower 48 states and up in Alaska. He uses Two Feathers knives. That's a good enough testament for me. It should be for you too.
God bless:
Two Feathers

Last edited:
I have two of Dave's (Two Feathers) knives, as well. One is like this one.

Quality items, and he's great to deal with!

I have two of Dave's (Two Feathers) knives, as well. One is like this one.

Quality items, and he's great to deal with!
painter:
Thank you buddy.
I'm glad you're still happy with your knives. This little patch knife was always a great seller! It's versatile.
God bless:
Dave Two Feathers

I’d love to see more of this type knife that you’ve built. E..
Gvilleeddie David_1:
Thank you gentlemen for your interest in my work.:~)))
Here are a few other patch knife designs that I make if you're interested? The first one is here but needs a handle and sheath. This is what it looks like after the handle is on. This is one from a few years ago. It's more of a drop point style.
Are you interested in something like that?
Then there is my "butter knife" patch knife. I designed it to look more like a butter knife, but razor sharp. One has a Curly Maple handle. One has a straight grained Cherry handle and the last one has Buffalo horn handle scales. The sheath was designed for neck carry, but I can make it any way you'd like?
If you're interested in any of these let me know and I'll get started. I have 2 of the TF-O's for sale here already on my work bench being done
Thank you.
God bless:
Two Feathers

Attachments

• Drop point patch knife 5-08-2021 002 edited 30.jpg
    Drop point patch knife 5-08-2021 002 edited 30.jpg
    334.1 KB · Views: 0
  • Drop point patch knife 5-08-2021 003 edited 30.jpg
    Drop point patch knife 5-08-2021 003 edited 30.jpg
    298.4 KB · Views: 0
  • Drop point patch knife 5-08-2021 004 edited 30.jpg
    Drop point patch knife 5-08-2021 004 edited 30.jpg
    328.2 KB · Views: 0
  • Drop point patch knife 5-08-2021 005 edited 30.jpg
    Drop point patch knife 5-08-2021 005 edited 30.jpg
    284.1 KB · Views: 0
  • thumbnail (125).jpg
    thumbnail (125).jpg
    114.7 KB · Views: 0
  • thumbnail (126).jpg
    thumbnail (126).jpg
    111.7 KB · Views: 0
  • thumbnail (137).jpg
    thumbnail (137).jpg
    54.4 KB · Views: 0
  • thumbnail (139).jpg
    thumbnail (139).jpg
    56.9 KB · Views: 0
  • thumbnail (140).jpg
    thumbnail (140).jpg
    46.6 KB · Views: 0
OK guys:
I have a list now, so if anyone wants one of these, let me know and I'll get you on the list. I have 2 ready for bevel grinding and heat treat right now, but I can make more. With our Weather like it is it'll be at least another week before I can stand out by my forge. Too cold to stand out there in Zero degrees.:~)))
I have 2 guys on the list so far, let me know if you're interested. Rondy season is sneaking up fast! :~)))
God bless:
Two Feathers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back