• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Greetings from Waterloo, Ontario

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cmuchalek

32 Cal.
Reaction score
Joined two nights ago. What a vast amount of info at your finger tips. Wifes mad because I'm on this site and not doing my chores. Well holidays are soon over so I'll have less time for the site. Hope to ask a few questions about my custom gun in the near future.

Thanks

Welcome Bushy; We're getting quite a few Canucks on this forum, soon we'll be able to form our own regiment :rotf: . Glad to have you aboard, don't be afraid to ask questions, there's a vast pool of knowlege here no matter what your intrests are.
Soggy

Welcome welcome, bushy

every thing you need is here dont hesitate to ask. Someone will have or get you the answers.

bushy,
Welcome to the MLF glad you found us.
Quite a few Canadians here at the forum.I think
most of us have had the same complaint from our
wives, I know I have. Visit often and contribute
when you can.
again welcome and stay active
I am snake-eyes :hatsoff:

Howdy. Great site here.

Check out the search function, you can find

answers to just about any question you

might have. :v :winking:

Welcome to the best muzzleloading site on the net, hope you enjoy yourself! : :hatsoff: :thumbsup:

A warm Southern WELCOME to someone from the frozen North :grin: I work out of the country so my wife cant complain about what she dont know about :rotf:

Latest posts

Back