• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Greetings from Minnesota

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I’ve been in and out of the forum as “just visiting” for a while and decided it was time to join.

I hope to schedule enough time to share regularly in the forum and maybe even add value as a contributor.

I am setting up a smithing shop in MN which will specialize in target pistols and the occasional schuetzen rifle. This will keep me busy but finally making a hobby into a chosen semi-retirement career is my definition of the American dream.

BR
James

Welcome from Western Oregon. I have always enjoyed guns and everything about them. My mother was born on a farm in Butler, Minnesota. When we start traveling and get to Minnesota, I would enjoy visiting your shop.
Have a great day.

Trying to get the hang of navigation of the forum, all the while convince myself to go out spend some time and organize the workshop. There's quite a few BP folks in MN from the traffic I see when I pop into Tracks..

I’ve been in and out of the forum as “just visiting” for a while and decided it was time to join.

I hope to schedule enough time to share regularly in the forum and maybe even add value as a contributor.

I am setting up a smithing shop in MN which will specialize in target pistols and the occasional schuetzen rifle. This will keep me busy but finally making a hobby into a chosen semi-retirement career is my definition of the American dream.

BR
James
You never really retire. I tried it twenty years ago and I still find myself in my shop filling out an order? What happened to my retirement? I must admit,I do enjoy cranking up my old machines and working on something.

Back