• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Greetings from rural NY

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Welcome from Oneonta. Check out the New York State Muzzle loaders Association. They are headquartered down in Oxford and have many events there and at associated groups around the state.

Woody

Wow, alot of NYers here! 🙂

An old schoolmate of mine is pretty big into BP shoots. Pretty sure he doesn't shoot production rifles like I have. I wonder if he is on this forum or any of you know him. His name is Mark Kotwica. We went to different schools but attended the same diesel mechanics course in Boces. I reconnected with him several years ago through Facebook, but I flushed my FB account a little over a year ago.

Howdy from East Tennessee. I have a twin to yours. Good guns.
23E013A5-3884-43C3-97B9-9F712ABA1B6B.jpeg

Hi and welcome from Chittenango, N.Y. - where water runs North thom
Ah yes, I'm very familiar with the area. I work for National Grid as a fleet technician and service equipment at our barn in Caz. We travel right through Chittenango on our way to Caz from our main fleet shop in North Syracuse.

I'm guessing you are probably familiar with Frank's Shooting Supply in Canastota? I've been going there since I was a teenager. That is where I picked up my Hawken last week. 🙂

Back