• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

New Member from Southeastern Ohio!

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
We have a cottage on Cayuga Lake. Not too far from you I reckon?
Not far at all. My Dad was raised in Ithaca. (Cornell class of 1935). His dad worked at Morse Chain on South Hill as a coppersmith and worked on the only US WWI fighter that almost saw battle (Thomas-Morse Scout). My wife & I used to keep a 34 ft sailboat at Ma Ford's (Finger Lakes Marina on Myer's Point) on Cayuga Lake. My Grandpa had a cottage on the lower western shore of Cayuga Lake but had to sell it in the 1930's. Pity. It woud be worth a pretty penny now. There is even a street in Ithaca off South Aurora St. named after our family where the farm was.

Good Morning Gents!

I am a former Army Airborne Infantryman that lives with my wife and 5 kids in Muskingum county. Ohio. I grew up hunting and trapping while learning the ways of the generations before me. I have a busy career and big family that keeps me from spending as much time working on my hobbies as I would like but I still find time to continue learning.

I joined this forum specifically for some assistance in replacing missing components of my Great-Great-Great Grandfathers Springfield 1847 Carbine that he brought home from the Civil War,
You have a treasure. I wish I had a carbine or sword from my Great grandfather, Henry Kifer, who was a Sgt. in the Union cavalry.
Welcome from South Western Pennsylvania.

Glad to see another Ohioan on board. Welcome from Hocking County. One of the best gun builders in the state lives in your county. Larry Cordray is his name.
Ohio Rusty ><>
Larry is my Dad. It warms my heart to hear your praise. I have watched him make so many guns over the years and I can attest, ut us truly a labor of for him. He puts his heart and sole into every gun he makes. Thank you for kind words. I will pass them on to him
Kim Cordray Emig

Latest posts

Back