• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Got my .40 dialed

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thank you everybody! Squirrel season is a few months out here.

Richard, the dial is very small, hard to see. If you can get out on a night when the stars are all aligned and at midnight, you may be able to see it. In order to turn it, you need to attach a hen's tooth to the end of a snipe feather. Be warned, you may need to use a penetrating oil to free the dial up, as it is not used often. Blinker fluid works well for this.
:rotf:

armakiller said:
AZ Longrifle said:
Dave Markowitz said:
Very nice shooting and it's good to see a lock on the correct side of the stock. ;)
All Yous South Paws, stick together, like a big union!
:haha:

Yep, we sure do, not to many of us out here. I need to dial in my .40 cal. also. I can't wait for cooler weather, 97 degrees does not make for good or fun shooting :shake: .
Stay Tuned....My Mike Davis 40 cal Southern Mountain rifle arrived late yesterday. IF it ever stops storming down here in the Sunshine State. :shake: :shake: ..I'll post up some rifle pics with range results. Yup...she's got the lock on the LEFT SIDE also. We really do stick together..!! :thumbsup:

Latest posts

Back