• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Goex is a go!

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you for the outpouring of support from the muzzleloading community! I've been reading the posts on this forum and receiving quite a few emails and I love how everybody is excited about the news that we purchased GOEX. We're working to bring you more of the finest American made black powder, and we're excited to keep the GOEX legacy going strong.

Thank you for the outpouring of support from the muzzleloading community! I've been reading the posts on this forum and receiving quite a few emails and I love how everybody is excited about the news that we purchased GOEX. We're working to bring you more of the finest American made black powder, and we're excited to keep the GOEX legacy going strong.
Thank you! This means a lot to a lot of people.

Howdy, Karl,
I'm glad you joined us!
Karl is the CEO of Estes Energetics, and responds to our emails!
We have his attention, and he knows how much we appreciate his efforts to bring back GOEX.
To quote Bogart, "I think this is the start of a beautiful friendship."
Thanks, Karl!

Rested assured there is no shortage of BPCR shooters that are relieved to know our powder is coming back.
Jerry Dean of Powder Inc sent me 5 lbs of the first case he got to test when OE first came out, and I've never been without at least a case of it since.

We held our Annual Meeting today. The most welcome news was that Estes had purchased the GOEX facility and was going to produce Black Powder.

THANK YOU!

I think Karl should get a couple of Forum Decals don't you?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back