SOLD Full Camp, Tentsmiths Bellback Wedge and Awning

Help Support Muzzle Loading Forum:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Crewdawg445

58 Cal.
MLF Supporter
Reaction score
Selling my full camp, which is a tentsmiths 1750's bellback wedge which is 8′ x 8’6″ x 7′ and sports a 4' bell. The camp also comes with a Springvalley lodges 14'x16' fly/ awning. Canvas is in EXCELLENT shape with no issues anywhere. The footprint or floor also comes with the camp which is also the floor made by tentsmiths for the bell wedge which also is in great shape. All poles, stakes, ropes, storage bags and accessories are included. I never use the camp, is setup once a year to air out and then meticulously packed back up and stowed inside the house. Shipping likely is not an option due to the poles, the ridge is sleeved which in two parts is approx. 8' a piece. All poles are made from ash besides the ridge and support poles for the wedge which are made from cedar. If the buyer is willing to pay for shipping we can likely get that squared away, but likely wont be cheap.

Again, everything is in EXCELLENT shape and is essentially like new. If you have any questions please feel free to ask away!

Asking $750 for everything which is less than I have in the entire setup.

Attachments

Crewdawg445

58 Cal.
MLF Supporter
Reaction score
Will be removing this soon, anyone realize what your getting at this price point?

necchi

Cannon
MLF Supporter
Reaction score
Yes! Do you know the canvas weight? 8 or 10oz?
Is it Sunforger? Or just "water proof"?
My guess is shipping would need two boxes,, 35 each perhaps w/UPS (just guessing)
They never fold the same as ya get'm.
Do the photo's deceive? Or does the bell-back have ties also?

Crewdawg445

58 Cal.
MLF Supporter
Reaction score
PM sent

necchi,

10oz sun/ FR.

I'm very meticulous in properly folding the set so it packs down well but likely two boxes is a must for shipping.

Bell does have ties sir.

Thanks!

nit wit

50 Cal.
Reaction score
The Tentmiths folks are retiring soon so you may not get a quality tent like this in the future.
Nit Wit

Crewdawg445

58 Cal.
MLF Supporter
Reaction score
Would be interested in a trade for a Pedersoli/ Cabelas Frontier or Blue ridge in flint. Have a project in mind... Just what I need, another project!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Group Builder