• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Muzzleloading Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

SOLD Full Camp, Tentsmiths Bellback Wedge and Awning

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Selling my full camp, which is a tentsmiths 1750's bellback wedge which is 8′ x 8’6″ x 7′ and sports a 4' bell. The camp also comes with a Springvalley lodges 14'x16' fly/ awning. Canvas is in EXCELLENT shape with no issues anywhere. The footprint or floor also comes with the camp which is also the floor made by tentsmiths for the bell wedge which also is in great shape. All poles, stakes, ropes, storage bags and accessories are included. I never use the camp, is setup once a year to air out and then meticulously packed back up and stowed inside the house. Shipping likely is not an option due to the poles, the ridge is sleeved which in two parts is approx. 8' a piece. All poles are made from ash besides the ridge and support poles for the wedge which are made from cedar. If the buyer is willing to pay for shipping we can likely get that squared away, but likely wont be cheap.

Again, everything is in EXCELLENT shape and is essentially like new. If you have any questions please feel free to ask away!

Asking $750 for everything which is less than I have in the entire setup.

Attachments

• FB_IMG_1474893487756.jpg
    FB_IMG_1474893487756.jpg
    140.8 KB · Views: 605
  • FB_IMG_1474894357346.jpg
    FB_IMG_1474894357346.jpg
    46.3 KB · Views: 569
Yes! Do you know the canvas weight? 8 or 10oz?
Is it Sunforger? Or just "water proof"?
My guess is shipping would need two boxes,, 35 each perhaps w/UPS (just guessing)
They never fold the same as ya get'm.
Do the photo's deceive? Or does the bell-back have ties also?

PM sent

necchi,

10oz sun/ FR.

I'm very meticulous in properly folding the set so it packs down well but likely two boxes is a must for shipping.

Bell does have ties sir.

Thanks!

The Tentmiths folks are retiring soon so you may not get a quality tent like this in the future.
Nit Wit

Would be interested in a trade for a Pedersoli/ Cabelas Frontier or Blue ridge in flint. Have a project in mind... Just what I need, another project!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back