• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

from over the pond (Germany)

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Dear muzzleloading community,

I am a German hunter and history fan. Sometimes life throws an interesting piece in my way and I try to discover its past and possibly context. I am open and willing to always keep learning and am curious to see if some of you here can help me solve one or some of my riddles.

Thanks and looking forward to meeting you!
Best regards from Bavaria!
Grüße (hope I got that correct) I also am a history buff . Learning is always good.

I am a German hunter and history fan. Sometimes life throws an interesting piece in my way and I try to discover its past and possibly context. I am open and willing to always keep learning and am curious to see if some of you here can help me solve one or some of my riddles.

Welcome from Pennsylvania.

I am a German hunter and history fan. Sometimes life throws an interesting piece in my way and I try to discover its past and possibly context. I am open and willing to always keep learning and am curious to see if some of you here can help me solve one or some of my riddles. I’ll

Good day to you from London I won a Feldstuter / jager at holts auction. 10.4 mm bore of the 1850s. Beautiful There’s one on utube and he called it a jager

it looks like mine, however looks more like a Swiss target rifle but it has a bayonet holder for boar hunting Even have sellers name from Germany Made in Chur Switzerland . I am a young 80 but no hope of a police permit to shoot it, as many will know they took away my shotguns in case I shot an intruder, but I hunt with pcp 177/22 and ionx bow , fine for squirrels and rabbits. , deer you might ask , that’s road kill . Ha ha
Note the typical Swiss butt plate I like Swiss unmentionable martinis , oh to hunt with one .

Nice to meet and chat

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 0
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    2.1 MB · Views: 0
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 0
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    2.3 MB · Views: 0
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    2.1 MB · Views: 0
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 0
  • 9D24C5B1-51FA-48F0-9EE6-F9923CD35C86.jpeg
    9D24C5B1-51FA-48F0-9EE6-F9923CD35C86.jpeg
    1.4 MB · Views: 0
  • 4590B248-AB2E-4759-BA9D-70FC4856CEFF.jpeg
    4590B248-AB2E-4759-BA9D-70FC4856CEFF.jpeg
    1.4 MB · Views: 0
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 0
Die Begrüßung from Middle Tennessee!

I spent 2 years at Ramstein AB in the USAF back in the late 70’s. I must say, the weather was much more pleasant in Bavaria than at Ramstein. I loved visiting Garmisch and Berchtesgaden. So pretty there.

Welcome from south-central Montana!

Latest posts

Back