• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

German re-enactment at living museam in Germany

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PhDBrewer

Buckskin Baxter
MLF Supporter
Reaction score
A friend in Germany sent me a link to images from their recent re-enactment event. It was held at a land museum in Eastern Germany very close to the Czech border. Beautiful area. The link for the land museum where it was held is below. A link to images provided by Jochen Schmidt, is also below. Please credit him if you use these. They will be available for a couple weeks online for free. These are not for Commercial use.
Germany has a robust re-enactment passion. Ranging from the middle ages to later conflicts. I was amazed to see American skirmishes portrayed! French & Indian War, AWI, etc. I am not sure what was being re-enacted at this time. However, the period dress and the photography is excellent!

William
The museum link:
Freilichtmuseum Landwüst / Eubabrunn

Original email:
Dear friends who took part in Landwust in the open-air museum,
On behalf of the museum, I would like to thank everyone who was a guest there and contributed to our diverse image.

We left an impressive picture and a lot of impression. I would like to thank each and every one of them. Also for any help you have offered in any way! Very very great! You can work with friends like that! compliment !

Some photographers took pictures on site. Also a certain Jochen Schmidt, who made the following picture gallery available to me.

You are welcome to view and download these. If forwarded, the addition "Photo: Jochen Schmidt" must be given. Commercial use is not permitted!

You can find the pictures under the following link: Living History

The cloud can be accessed by anyone without a password for at least 14 days. (Probably also until mid-August)

The cloud is kept simple. Anyone can download all images at once or download selected ones.

You may forward this link to the actors who traveled with you to Landwust
Have fun watching, and I hope that you will remain true to the hobby and continue to support the events

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back