• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Fresno Calif mountain man randezvous?

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

huntman58

40 Cal.
Reaction score
Any one know of any thing with in say 150 or 200 miles? Is there still a rail road flat one any more? last I have found on it was around 2005.This is some thing I would love to take some new shooters to. they have been to a civil war reenactment but never a mountain man one. I prefer them as there what got me into black powder way back when.

Huntman,

Next one is, i believe, weekend of April 11, at Camp Six Bits, in Chinese Camp, just off hwy.120. Lemme know and i'll give you directions.

In May is the american river guys, over near Beale AFB. need directions, give me a shout.
:v

Come south, the Hart Canyon Rondy is coming up. The website includes everything except a map. It's between Bakersfield and Tehachapi. While I go with a Colonial contingent, we are still quite outnumbered by the mountain men.

It is a great rondy in an incredible location. You do have to be prepared for weather. It will get cold up there, last year it snowed a tiny bit on us. (Scary for California!)

April 12-20, 2008

See you there, look for me, I'll be standing next to the 8-month pregnant colonial.

Huntman,

Railroad Flat Rondy is April 25 thru 27. The gatherin at Chinese Camp that Diggler mentioned is a good one too. GW

Brushy Creek, May 2,3 & 4. It is just a bit out of Yuba City behind the Beale Air Force base. Gates open on 30 th of April.

Wow so there are some close by the one out of Bakersfield is on my list. the rail road flat one were is it held last I knew was the wide spot rail road flat were the ex in-laws had a cabin then I heard it moved to mountain ranch so no idea were . The rest or any thing past 120 is a bit far out for me simply put GAS MONEY! We live on ssdi and the wife is a full time student so not much left for gas any sadder to say

Back