• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Fowler build pics - DONE.

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
certainly if you carry it in a public place you will face harsh and sharp ridicule

best that you mail it to me and let me keep it safe from the critical eyes of others so you don't get teased

:hatsoff:

Be leery of a man who teases another man about is gun, as that man is a fool or has no fear of dying....or a fool. :shake:

Mike, that's good work. Take it light brother! You have nothing to be ashamed of there. Allen asked me the other day if I was happy about the work I was tuning out....he said it's OK to be happy with it, just never be satisfied. :wink:

Enjoy, J.D.

Congrats Sir on a well documented and a excellant build. You turned out a fantastic looking gun. :thumbsup: :bow: :hatsoff:

16 gauge - I went back and reviewed your original thread. And, like most, I appreciate not only the work that you put into this graceful fowler, but the extra effort you put into documenting your work. Well done! (I am still curious about the PRB).

Grumpa said:
(I am still curious about the PRB).

negative on the PRB.
I pretty much only hunt deer and turkey these days, and i use a rifle for deer.
/mm

MM that is a very nice,even colored well made looking gun. I hope it brings much pleasure in the game fields. Thump a big gobbler for me this spring! Dan.

Latest posts

Back