• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Fort de Chartres fall Rendezvous.

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Talked with Larry yesterday he will be there about the same time as me. Gonna do some pickin' Friday evening and Saturday as well, pretty sure.
I didn't get any time to do much playing I was way too busy. I did get to kill off Larry off on the woods walk and he had to wear the badge of shame back to the barracks....:thumb:

We picked a little music Friday and Saturday. I had a great time and it was good to see old friends and make many new ones. Will be back for future Fort happenings.

IMG_6492.jpeg

IMG_6492.jpeg

IMG_6494.jpeg

Had so much fun. This is one of the best yearly events I attend.
Woods walk guys deserve a big thanks from everyone. They put on a super event. Hats off to them, I like hearing the stories of the dead
Baking bread, the night before
Morning mist
Smoke in camp
If anyone watches Early American on YouTube this is as Justine’s and Bens camp under the mist
I look like an idiot at these events walking around with a stupid grin on my face all day
IMG_6488.jpeg

View attachment 266715
View attachment 266715
View attachment 266716
Had so much fun. This is one of the best yearly events I attend.
Woods walk guys deserve a big thanks from everyone. They put on a super event. Hats off to them, I like hearing the stories of the dead
Baking bread, the night before
Morning mist
Smoke in camp
If anyone watches Early American on YouTube this is as Justine’s and Bens camp under the mist
I look like an idiot at these events walking around with a stupid grin on my face all day
View attachment 266714
Thank you, Sir, My team put a lot of effort into the woods walk and it went off without a hitch. The only seme-complaints were the number of team members killed on the trail by hostiles but they were warned to keep their heads on a swivel.....:)

@andy52, are you going to let us know where photos like these can be viewed?

20231104_074011.jpg
20231104_074449.jpg
IMG_4160.JPG
IMG_4191.JPG
IMG_4198.JPG

For some reason, @andy52 wanted the First Royals to be the first unit through the course. It seemed easy to us as we didn't get killed. We did chase off all the hostiles before they could cause any fatalities.

Good job.

Last edited:
@andy52, are you going to let us know where photos like these can be viewed?

View attachment 267120View attachment 267121View attachment 267122View attachment 267123View attachment 267124

For some reason, @andy52 wanted the First Royals to be the first unit through the course. It seemed easy to us as we didn't get killed. We did chase off all the hostiles before they could cause any fatalities.

Good job.
I'll post the additional photos when I receive them, Bill is supposed to get them by email.

Latest posts

Back