• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Doghouse

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Boy oh boy, I'm in the doghouse now! Came home from the Columbus gun show with a Traditions Crockett .32.
Looks brand new, guy says he only fired it a few times, had a .36 he liked better. Gave 180.00 for it, all I had in my wallet. Stopped and got 3 boxes of balls for it on the way home. Gotta get to the range now. The wooden stock has a nice color to it. Saw a guy carrying around a custom full-stock rifle around, very nice looking, said he had it appraised at 4000.00 and wanted 3800 for it. Also saw a guy with a .58 smoothbore. It was a kit from Dixie that he had done, did a neat job on it. Wanted 325.00 for that. Other than that didn't see much else, probably missed a few though, hard to see everything.

Congrats on the Crockett! They sound like a fun small caliber rifle for hunting and shooting :front: Seems like your Ohio gun shows have more muzzleloaders than the ones I've been to in Fla. Once in awhile I run across something interesting.

just curious, they have gun shows in columbus? i thought the city fathers shut all that down. i am dropping out of ogca because all their shows are so far away. i have a lot of good memories of columbus ogca shows.

They have it in the former Penney's building at the Westland Mall.
Pro Gun Association puts it on. Technically its outside Columbus City limits so not affected by the stupid rules.

Swoter, when are these gun shows usually? Email me a list of dates. I live about 100 miles away, but my daughter is in school there. Another reason to go.

Back