• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Hello from Pittsburgh

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

WonkyEye

.50 T/C Hawken
MLF Supporter
Reaction score
Hi Everyone,
I've been creeping around for a few months and figured it's time to say hello. I'm new to BP firearms, but I've been shooting modern firearms my whole life. .22 rifle team when I was 10 through high school. military for a few years and a year in the sandbox. A year after I got out I had a cocker spaniel that was full of energy and had quite a nose, so I figured he needed to hunt and he got me back in with pheasant and rabbit. He's since moved on to chasing birds in the sky, and I found my interest waning when he passed. I still went to deer camp but lost a lot of interest in shooting. Until a friend gifted me a TC Hawken and I've been obsessed since. I've done a lot of work to it to make the lock more reliable, and now I'm casting conicals, and making my own tools and gear. Now I'm finding that I want to build a historically correct full stock Hawken. Like I said, I've already pulled a wealth of knowledge from this site, so it's time to officially join the party.

Hi Everyone,
I've been creeping around for a few months and figured it's time to say hello. I'm new to BP firearms, but I've been shooting modern firearms my whole life. .22 rifle team when I was 10 through high school. military for a few years and a year in the sandbox. A year after I got out I had a cocker spaniel that was full of energy and had quite a nose, so I figured he needed to hunt and he got me back in with pheasant and rabbit. He's since moved on to chasing birds in the sky, and I found my interest waning when he passed. I still went to deer camp but lost a lot of interest in shooting. Until a friend gifted me a TC Hawken and I've been obsessed since. I've done a lot of work to it to make the lock more reliable, and now I'm casting conicals, and making my own tools and gear. Now I'm finding that I want to build a historically correct full stock Hawken. Like I said, I've already pulled a wealth of knowledge from this site, so it's time to officially join the party.
Welcome from Western North Carolina

Back