• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Current percussion cap source

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Does anybody happen to have a current online percussion cap source? I have had great success with the cci magnums but can't find any in stock. And when I do I Google review the site and seems I come across a lot of scam sites. Any help would be greatly apprecia
Just read a Google article and a cci rep said they will be making caps again in June and available to public in July and August. I go to Scheels here in Texas.

Yeah I don't trust websites like that. Their contact info looks weird and they are all online no brick or mortar locations. I got like 300 caps still. Thanks anyways . Do you got any caps? I'm too lazy to make my own

Current source..........
IMG_20230612_101448_1_kindlephoto-187469.jpg

Yeah I don't trust websites like that. Their contact info looks weird and they are all online no brick or mortar locations. I got like 300 caps still. Thanks anyways . Do you got any caps? I'm too lazy to make my own
I used that site (Outdoor Limited) with zero problems. Received my caps within 5 days of ordering them.

Does anybody happen to have a current online percussion cap source? I have had great success with the cci magnums but can't find any in stock. And when I do I Google review the site and seems I come across a lot of scam sites. Any help would be greatly appreciated
I cant help, but I can commiserate. I thought it would just be us here down under suffering this affliction. Luckilly, a bunch of us chipped in about ten years ago and bought an importers complete supply, so I'm still shooting for NZ$100 (US$62) per thou. Some of our guys have tried the toy caps in the plastic holders which, I believe, have worked to a various degree. If you can find CCI #11's here they are around $40 - $50 per hundred. Good luck.

Here is the Brick and Mortar,
OutdoorLimited.jpg

I'm the one who first started this originally and had no issues with these folks what so ever! I just thought it might help out somebody struggling to shoot from lack of Caps, So I shared the news and I hope it helps.

your welcome

Last edited:
Here is the Brick and Mortar,
View attachment 228021

I'm the one who first started this originally and had no issues with these folks what so ever! I just thought it might help out somebody struggling to shoot from lack of Caps, So I shared the news and I hope it helps.

your welcome
if a wood frame sports store building has all BP components would you buy there or pass it up for B&M building? :ghostly:

5000 musket caps at Graff's went from $389 to $460. WHY?

Plus tax, shipping and hazmat.

Back