• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

CCI #11 in stock

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CCI Muzzleloader Percussion Caps​

master3_77790_main

$14.99 - $129.99

CCI Muzzleloader Percussion Caps​

master3_77790_main

$14.99 - $129.99
They sure are proud of them. I have my doubts the average price will go down much across the board.

I really am interested in making my own percussion caps soon. It would be a good offseason hobby this summer.

I bought some from bass pro a few months ago when they had them in stock at this price. Yeah it’s way more than Walmarts in store prices of 4.99 per tin if and when they have them in stock. I watched every online retailer every day until someone had them in stock. I hit the order button and now I’m stocked up. People can either do that and score caps or complain on the forum every week that they don’t have caps. Prices and availability are not gonna change for a while or ever. Suck it up, pay the price or do without.

I bought some from bass pro a few months ago when they had them in stock at this price. Yeah it’s way more than Walmarts in store prices of 4.99 per tin if and when they have them in stock. I watched every online retailer every day until someone had them in stock. I hit the order button and now I’m stocked up. People can either do that and score caps or complain on the forum every week that they don’t have caps. Prices and availability are not gonna change for a while or ever. Suck it up, pay the price or do without.
Complaining is generally easier than solving. Just saying… however, this situation has been unprecedented and caught many off guard.
The bottom line is shutting down the economic engine, whole economies, destroying good jobs to replace them with lower paying jobs, fomenting distrust and division across our society, pumping inflationary dollars, (essentially a tax on everyone but affecting middle and lower income people disproportionally much more severely) all the while disrupting and damaging the supply chain, and the flow of energy which powers the economy, has had lasting effects. Who knew our “superiors” were so addicted to power that they would scrap the plans for a worldwide pandemic and try some new, unproven and potentially catastrophic plan they cooked up at the last minute? Go figure.

Anyway. Caps are now apparently available for roughly 75%. Well, it’s a luxury item, inflation happens, and quality of life stuff like this is to be expected given recent events. My only question is, “Where are you guys finding Remington 10’s?”

“Thanks for the heads-up @Tim_IA. $155.49/1000 shipping included sounds like a bargain. Now we've got RWS, Remington, and CCI available online.”

Thanks for the heads-up @Tim_IA. $155.49/1000 shipping included sounds like a bargain. Now we've got RWS, Remington, and CCI available online.

Where are the Remingtons? :)

Looks like they're are already sold out of CCIs now.

I haven't been keeping track of caps lately as I grabbed a good bit for my amount of shooting a few months back, but I wouldn't mind some more Remington #10s

Or make your own caps.

Back