• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

CCI # 11 Caps on Sale

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
heck i think thats the first time i have even seen a picture of 1075s i just got 2k CCis. 1k from muzeloader.com and the other from a brick and mortar store about 45 min away from me. $13.50 a tin in both places but with the hazmat the mail order comes in @ 18.90 a tin..

I had the opposite situation - Brickseek did not show any in stock at my local Walmart but I went over there and looked around and found 12 tins near the camping gear several aisles away from ammo/gun section!ats
That’s weird. Never thought of looking in the camping section but good for you👍

I usually try to find a vendor that has both the black powder and caps in stock and order about a years supply to minimize the hazmat and shipping fees per item. You can go nuts trying to shop around and constantly be on the hunt for the best price so I usually go for convenience and be done with it. I just ordered 1075's (which are more expensive than CCI's, but I think better made) and Schuetzen 3F black powder from Graf. Considering the fees the caps work out to about $17/100 and the powder about $25.20/lb. Now I'm good in this area for about the next 2 years. Peace of mind.

Latest posts

Back