• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

CCI # 11 Caps on Sale

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
how do you know he wont sell them for a high price? who would be dumb enough to pay 4 times as much at a gun show?
and so what if he does! free market, even if he sells half of them for double the price, he gets his half free and the other guys still get them at 12 bux without tax, cheaper than what I've seen on the internet, or are you just upset you didn't get down to WW intime to score them yourself?

Finally got tried of looking so when Buffalo Arms had them in stock I bit the bullet. That should do me for a long time.
20230727_171955.jpg

Last edited:
At Kempton yesterday there were several tins for sale, but all I looked at where $14 or more. Anything that was a bargain was gone fast, .490 Hornaday ball for $15 didn't last long. Went back and they were gone.

Someone posted this search page for Walmart stores. You just put in a zip code to search. I have used it but nearby stores don't carry them.

https://brickseek.com/walmart-inventory-checker/?sku=824707657
Thanks for the link. I do suggest calling and having them actually check the display rack. One store not too far from me showed in the app having them in stock but I called and the nice lady actually went and checked for me discovering not having any. She saved me a 45 minute drive.

At the rate cap prices are going up i wonder if someday it might be cost effective to use a .22 case with powder and bullet pulled on a special nipple????

Only mentioned it as found some really destroyed .22 cases at range and finally figured out what they were doing (or attempting to do)

Thanks for the link. I do suggest calling and having them actually check the display rack. One store not too far from me showed in the app having them in stock but I called and the nice lady actually went and checked for me discovering not having any. She saved me a 45 minute drive.
I had the opposite situation - Brickseek did not show any in stock at my local Walmart but I went over there and looked around and found 12 tins near the camping gear several aisles away from ammo/gun section!

Latest posts

Back