• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Caps in stock

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've fired CCI #11 standard caps and Magnums in my basement, the Magnums don't sound a bit louder

I've also used non-Magnums to fire revolvers with Pyrodex and it didn't seem to matter

If the Magnums are any hotter it's barely perceptible. I don't know how or why CCI would offer a "hotter" cap and still produce a "less hot" cap for the same price. Wouldn't people always choose the Magnums?

Magnum caps were made for hunters who use BP substitutes. They mightn't be louder but fire a few in a dark room and compare the flame with regular caps. They throw lots more sparks, which are not needed to ignite BP, are harder on wood rifle stocks and could contribute to chain firing in revolvers.

Just got an email notification that Midsouth has CCI #11 caps in stock for $109.99.

Resolve

Have you had any progress on your processing of the order? I have yet to get anything past "Order received"

The local Dunhams in my hometown has caps.
$11.99/tin.
I left them for you fellars. I have plenty.

355342021_10222973447036121_2119857553715221443_n.jpg

Back