• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Can we see some Fowlers...

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I suspect we all done been there done that, part of the ML learning curve, enjoy the hobby, you have a nice looking gun there and the world is full of targets and critters, have a great time.

...My name is August West
and I love my Pearly Baker best
more than my wine
...more than My wine
more than my maker
though he's no friend of mine...

lockjaw said:
...My name is August West
and I love my Pearly Baker best
more than my wine
...more than My wine
more than my maker
though he's no friend of mine...

Everyone said, I'd come to no good, I knew I would Pearly, believe them.
Half of my life, I spent doin' time for some other @#%^*$'s crime,
The other half found me stumbling around drunk on Burgundy wine

You've found me out, Workingman's Dead is playing right now. :wink: Chris

Am I in trouble again? Have I got the wrong period? Thought fowler meant birding gun :idunno:

Having looked at all the pics, can't quite decide whether best in show should be Ricky's deliciously skinny piece by Mike Brookes or Kapellmeister's quasi-caliver. Both gorgeous :thumbsup:

Do we get to vote?

bestest

Robin

I'd love to see some early Dutch Fowlers as would have been here in the early 1700's... :thumbsup:

Here is mine.
3859100_0781.JPG

I never realy got the smoothbore bug, but I did buy this from Neshutsa Traders when I was just starting to attend Rendezvous back in the late "70's". Rick took $75.00 for it. 28 ga. made in Spain, I took the old basher lock off and put on one I had from Dixie.
Talk about plain, Talk about no drop on the stock, I have killed 1 (thats ONE) dove on the fly, but more than a few cottontails and bushy tails.
Jon D
guns006.jpg

Here's a buddy of mine guarding the mens room at the Museum of the Fur Trade with a original 1820's Hudsons Bay Co. presentation gun in like new condition.

RichW.jpg

Wait! That's gotta be an Indian Repro! After all it doesn't have the....
nope, I couldn't keep it up.... beautiful piece. :haha:

I like your friend's outfit, but why does he have to guard the latrine so diligently? :idunno: Are the fumes that toxic to life, health, and general safety?

cptleo, Hey man where did you get that WILD front sight??????

That is fantastic!!

My 42" J. Brown .62 cal. Current loaded up and in the truck for turkeys the next few weeks.......

pix322781.jpg

Back