• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Blue & grey products

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bulletman

40 Cal.
Reaction score
Any of you fine peoples ever use these products ?, "Blue & Grey: patch lube, mini/maxi grease, pistol patch, I just picked some up, gobs of it 25 cents for each 8oz tube. havent tried it out yet.

I used it before, I have nothing unfavorable to say about it... :winking:

Blue & Gray Target Patch Lube:
b_gpatchlub.jpg

Designed for shooting on the line all day. Since it is non-corrosive, (contains no silicone phosphates or oils), it creates no build up. Its self cleaning properties will flush away residues with each shot. It is a neutral chemical compound.

Just as FYI...OxYoke recently bought out Blue & Gray.

I had bought some new Blue & Gray speed shells to carry powder & shot for my smoothbores, a couple plastic end caps were cracked, and in chasing the contact info through the web pages, I ended up at OxYoke (they sent me replacement end caps / no charge)

Well, IMHO, if if it was any good & Oxjoke bought it, I can assure you it won't be any good for long. They will change it to cut costs anyway they can just like they did with Lehigh Lube. Since they purchased Lehigh it now takes 2 applications of the lube to get the same lubricating results as it did the original formula. Yes it still works good, but not nearly as good as the original lube did.

Back