• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

barrel blaster foam

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

leadball

40 Cal.
Reaction score
anybody use that barrel blaster foam from cabelas. You supposed to be able to spray it down a barrel and use a few patches without water. Anybody use it with luck?

Never used it but I'd be afraid it wouldn't get everything out.
Good old water flushed through the barrel is guaranteed to get the job done.

HD

I haven't tried it.....yet..my long rifle is not that fun to clean with soapy water {I'm using clear neopreme hose from the nipple hole..not as much fun as taking the barrel off and swabbing with one end in the bucket

I tried a barrel blaster foam, not Cabela's but probably same manufacturer. Wasn't impressed. Must admit I just used patches on a jag, not with bronze brush first the way the directions recommended.

Back