• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Anyone here own exclusively muzzle loading firearms?

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I would assume that we have some who fall into that category but very few I would guess.

I enjoy and appreciate all types and categories of firearms. The only firearms that I don't like are cheaply made ones. They have their place I suppose, everyone regardless of their financial situation should be able to afford something for protection and/or other purposes. But they are just not for me. I stand by the old adage, you get what you pay for.

One of my former neighbors only had flintlocks.
I'm the opposite, I have a safe full of modern firearms, a couple WWII military arms, and handguns. I only recently got into BP when one of the older fellows at camp passed along a TC Hawken. The lock was in bad shape, and as I learned how to fix it I fell in love with flintlocks.

I guess I fit right in.

I have all kinds of guns, and like them all, but don't shoot them all as much as I should.

My primary focus, for a while now, has been shotguns of the cartridge variety, for both hunting and recreation.

Latest posts

Back