• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Any Old Muzzleloading Pistol Challenge , Ends Oct 31

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
hey Grizz,man I bout fell over when I read you wuz shootn caps :shocked2:
Brad and Tara are coming to the Nappy headed hill-billy range tomorrow so I might drag out my flint pistol and join the fun!!!!
I aint too good at that one handed stuff but Ill give it a try.

Hey Jethro, If you can't score my #1 target on account of the group size, don't worry about it just don't count my targets for score. It ain't like I'm giving up a gold medal or something!

Grizz

Nappy, If I ain't too late tell Brad and Tara I said hey! That pistol is my new one hand paper punching pistol!
:thumbsup:

grzrob said:
Hey Jethro, If you can't score my #1 target on account of the group size, don't worry about it just don't count my targets for score. It ain't like I'm giving up a gold medal or something!

Grizz

:hmm: Musta all been clean off the paper...

:rotf:

I haven't been real good about paying attention to shooting contests. I read about this any old muzzleloader contest Friday, realized that time was running out and decided to give it a shot. I messed up and used standard 25 yard targets instead of 8-1/2 by 11. All the shots would be inside of a standard piece of paper anyway. Is this still something I can mail in?

Many Klatch

Yeah, let him do it Jethro (I reserve the right to change my mind if he beats me). Gotta be nice to those older folks.

And thanks for the birthday wishes.

Thanks for the vote of confidence Mykeal. :wink: I'll grab my crutches and white cane and gimp over to the mailbox with it tomorrow.

Many Klatch

Send 'em in Many Klatch. All that really matters is the center anyway. Your score will be exactly the same. The 8x11.5 typing paper is just a commonly available target.

Thanks Jethro. I didn't have any typing paper targets with me and I figured that these targets were way better than the paper plates that I had as my practice targets. :haha:

Many Klatch

Well you can't use 'em AFTER you shoot 'em... the beans would fall out. :youcrazy:
:haha:

Jethro: Sorry to be so late gettin' this finished.
The targets are in the mail this morning. I hope that they get to you on time. Sunday is 10/31.....you ain't gettin them by tomorrow, fer sure.
Alas.
Pete

You never know Pete, sometimes they're pretty darn fast. Keep yer fingers crossed.

With your luck, the target will get here a day late and be the best one of the whole bunch. :haha:

123.DieselBenz said:
So who won?

Gimmee a minnit! :wink:

Here are your winners;

Deadeye :hatsoff: 3.823"

mykeal 8.536"

Jim/OH 8.875"

Pete D. 10.077"

Many Klatch 10.842"

Mad Irish Jack O'Donnell 10.972"

grzrob 11.949"

Wildshot 15.483"

Colonialist 16.658"

Some dang good shootin' there guys! :hatsoff:
Thanks for playing!

Golly....that is some might fine shootin'.
Congrats to the winner (what gun was that??) and all around to the rest of us.
Jethro - special thanks to you for yet another well thought and challenging contest.
Pete

Back