• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Another post got me thinking...

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ndbilly

40 Cal.
Reaction score
Is there a difference in the amount of the charge contained in a #10 cap vs. a #11? Does one burn hotter than the othwer or is the 10 vs. 11 just a designation of circumference?

I hope the thinking part don't hurt too much! :crackup:

:sorry: I couldn't help it,just teasin,,

Your right, it's just a difference in circumference. There may be a minuet' differance in charge, but nothing more than that of differance tween manufactuers of all caps. Good caps are made with good stuff,,lesser caps are made with lesser stuff. that's all it amounts too.

Champagne or Thunderbird,,their both wine

But what about Mad Dog 20/20? :: :: ::

Now, THAT brings back a lot of lack of memories! :crackup:

Ahh good ol Koolaid and ethanol! :p But I never understood why its called MD 20/20. Cause after you drink it you ain't seeing
20/20. :no: :eek:

I think you guys have been AT the MD 20/20!

Thanks for the info. Shot both today out of the same rifle and they both worked just fine.

Thanks for the info. Shot both today out of the same rifle and they both worked just fine.

You shot two kinds of WINE from the same rifle? :crackup: :crackup: :crackup:

Oh, oh, this threads gone WAY off topic...gonna get booted off a here! :what:

This will help...

Exactly what is the difference in the circumference of the #10 cap compaired to the #11?

You shot two kinds of WINE from the same rifle? :crackup: :crackup: :crackup:

Oh, oh, this threads gone WAY off topic...gonna get booted off a here! :what:

I once tried Mad Dog 20/20 as a propellent but I ran into pressure problems.

But what about Mad Dog 20/20? :: :: ::

Now, THAT brings back a lot of lack of memories! :crackup:
If you can remember drinking MD 20/20 you didn't drink enough MD20/20! :crackup: <- He just drank a bottle of the Mad Dog. ::

Back