• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Another bad gun show, NOT!

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I went to a show last weekend that I haven't been to before. As long as my wife and I had to go and help the new manager, I decided to set up a couple of tables to try and support my habit. Well I didn't sell much but I did have a great weekend! The first things I found were some nice quality blankets for $2 each, then a deer foot knife that I will overhaul with a new handle for $5, then a nice TC Renegade 56SB for $200. I ended up trading a couple of guns and some flasks for a Pedersoli Jager. I had way less into my trade goods than the asking price for the Jager! I also got some great deals on some modern stuff to.

Attachments

• 20221217_143955.jpg
    20221217_143955.jpg
    3.3 MB · Views: 4
  • 20221217_144026.jpg
    20221217_144026.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 0
  • 20221217_144032.jpg
    20221217_144032.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 0
Nice! I like the looks of that bottom rifle. Love coming across great finds you just can't pass up! :thumb:

$200 for a .56 Renegade?! Where am I when deals like that come around?

nice score
Cynthialee I noticed you have missed out on some in the past. I have 2 now. I will try this one out in the spring and see how it shoots. I really like my first one. Shoots a .535 ball and patch very well, and throws a great pattern with shot. Only need one ,so I will probably sell one.

Cynthialee I noticed you have missed out on some in the past. I have 2 now. I will try this one out in the spring and see how it shoots. I really like my first one. Shoots a .535 ball and patch very well, and throws a great pattern with shot. Only need one ,so I will probably sell one.
I have one and have for awhile. But I paid more than $200 for it. :)

Just saying I rarely come across those deals that make you break the budget to get.

thank you

Guess I'll wait a few weeks for this thread to calm down before I post mine for sale. Can't see giving it away for $200.

That was a good buy.
considering how they were a small amount made, and they simply are not making TC sidelocks anymore...?

I'd hold onto it for good. Save it in the rainy day fund if you have no intention of shooting it.

Latest posts

Back