• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

A Little Que For Everyone!

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I don't play when it comes to lightin stuff! This always does the trick! A small flame thrower ::
cue12.jpg

Prepared ribs ready to see smoke!
cue1.jpg

In they go!
cue14.jpg

Yummy their done!

cue11.jpg

Dang, MB! You sure know how to give a feller a hankerin' for some smoked meat! That looks delicious. Wish we had smell-net, I'd bet it smells better'n it looks. Care ta share any secrets of a good rub and seasonings for smoked ribs? :master: :front:

Care ta share any secrets of a good rub and seasonings for smoked ribs?

I did up some pork tenderloins yesterday, but this will work for ribs too- used a dry rub of Old Bay seasoning and a bit of granulated (not powdered) garlic. Let it sit for about 48 hours before cooking. Did a quick smoke- only about 1.5 hours with wine-soaked mesquite chips. No pics, it didn't last long enough to find the camera.

WOW Mule, looks like we don't have to worry about you going hungry, do ya mind if I cut a little off that nice brown one on the first rack? ::

TheGunCellar

I use flint &steel to light my torches to.It is a primitave bic lighter out of a pack I baught in 1990.Truly vintage.

Back on subject!

I rub my ribs with mustard, then douse with pork rub. I cook them until the meat starts pulling away from the ribs. They are always a hit! 210-230 degrees

Back