• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Muzzleloading Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

CLOSED “Man At Arms” Magazine, Jan/Feb 1988, Vol. 10, No.1

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Hello, friends

As noted in the title of this thread, I would like to buy a clean copy of the January/February 1988 issue of Man At Arms magazine, Volume 10, #1. I‘m not sure, but I think the cover of this issue has an image of a buckskin jacket with a tack-decorated Winchester rifle lying across it. I’ll pay up to $20 for a good, clean copy of this issue.

If you have that issue and would be willing to part with it, you can respond here or by PM. A photo of the magazine with a piece of paper showing your forum name and the date would be appreciated.

I would like to hear from people who might actually have one to sell or trade. Respectfully, I don’t really need suggestions for where to look. I have looked. I have a few back issues of Muzzleloader magazine with fur-trade articles by Rex Norman that I could offer in trade, if anyone would prefer that to cash.

Thanks!

Notchy Bob

Last edited:
I found a copy of Man at Arms that I was looking for on Armslist, however when I went to check for you, they were no longer listed. Here is a link to 3 years worth including 1988, however it's a little more than you were willing to pay for the single copy. Put them in your watch list and the seller usually will send a lesser offer a day or two later.

Link sent to you by PM

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back