• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Winter Rendezvous Camp

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hi all, wanted to post a few images of a winter rendezvous event a fellow fourm member and myself attended this past weekend at the Seven Eagles Historical Society in Grand Rapid's OH.

Beautiful grounds with beautiful history! Hope you enjoy the images!

yu0T5LF.jpg

GuYg8FQ.jpg

lrStI5K.jpg

RUBObuv.jpg

Was a great time, with friends and family, and beautiful weather. We ate good, laughed hard, stayed warm and solved the world's problems. Also got attacked by a bat in the tavern, which was interesting. Apparently bats like Dr. Pepper too.

Can't wait to go back. Already have the dugout reserved for winter rendezvous next year.

any fish in the pond? Sure a nice place to enjoy some good food and camping. I'm envious. :applause:

Caught some largemouth bass when I was there last summer. Unfortunately, not on period gear. :doh:

We had such a great time. I wish you could have stayed the weekend. I'm already getting stoked for Lost Arts in May!

Bass are good eating, no matter what type of gear one uses. Just a couple for a meal, pond's to small to hit it heavy. Sure loved the photos though, and appreciate you sharing with us.

Back