• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Winter FDC Project

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cruzatte

50 Cal.
Reaction score
I've threatened and promised, yes and even swore I'd build a French smooth bore some of these days. Well the day has come. I've begun work while awaiting the arrival of a couple of more parts from TOW. It is Track's Fusil de Chasse. It will have a walnut stock, and the 44" Colerain 20 ga. barrel.
And it didn't happen without pictures, so here you go.
FDC_Project_2.jpg

This is slow going. "But of course!" you say. After all, it is muzzle loading, right? So today I'm polishing the trigger guard. And I'm discovering all sorts of little casting dings left behind by my file.
Polishing_the_Trigger_Guard-1.jpg
[/url][/img]

Polishing_the_Trigger_Guare-2.jpg
[/url][/img]

As a shooting buddy of mine often says "Hey, we're havin' fun in Kansas." More at 11.

Better to take your time to get it Right than get into a rush and get it Wrong.
Well, at least take your time so you don't screw up as fast... :redface:
:wink:

Cruzatte,

or should I call you BullDog :hatsoff:

Looking real good! Take your time and I'm sure your gonna have a sweet lil Fusil on your hands.. Say Hi to Pat!!

Respect Always
Metalshaper/Jonathan
aka, Dagwood

Metalshaper said:
Cruzatte,

or should I call you BullDog :hatsoff:

Looking real good! Take your time and I'm sure your gonna have a sweet lil Fusil on your hands.. Say Hi to Pat!!

Respect Always
Metalshaper/Jonathan
aka, Dagwood
Call me anything you want except Late for Supper. :haha: Good to hear from you!

Back