• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Where to get blackpowder?

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
case came last friday From Graf's and son

1 Pound = 7000 Grains

Goex--17.99
Goex Ole Einsford 19.99
Swiss sporting powder 23.99 to 24.99

all per pound plus 20 bucks hazmat charge delivered to your door.

There is a pretty good contingent of re-enactors hereabouts. I keep in touch and spot them some cash and they get stuff at the events and bring back. If you know any guys who do "Great War of Northern Agression" stuff and go to Winchester there is powder a plenty available at Back Creek Powder right next to the NSSA range. Amish guys run a good powder trade there and easy to deal with. Open at conclusion of each days "skirmish" events. FP

Yes, Maine Powder House has new owners. I met them last week at The Ancient Ones show, they seem to be real nice people and willing to talk business with folks like us.

case came last friday From Graf's and son

I bought Graf's powder, which is made by Scheutzen in German, and it is $15.99 a pound. Add the shipping and hazmat fee of $27.50, and a case then costs $17.09 per each pound. The GOEX reenactor grade would run you $17.68, standard GOEX runs then $19.09. Not that much savings for each pound, but for organizations buying cases that's $50 saved per case..., pretty good if one is just blowing blanks.

LD

Latest posts

Back