• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

where are you ...

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I’m in southern New Hampshire. That is just south of Bart who is in the southern part of the White mountains. I know, I’m being a smart a**. But it is going to be in the 60’s later this week. WOO HOO!! I have no idea how those topics tie together but I’m an old guy so it makes sense to me.

Pukatea Bay .New Zealand .South Island.
Wherever your at, no place like home.
Enjoy & have a great day folks.
Aroha ,a, nui
Fellow muzzleloaders.

Attachments

• 20210502_111710.jpg
    20210502_111710.jpg
    60.1 KB · Views: 25
  • 20210502_111652.jpg
    20210502_111652.jpg
    106 KB · Views: 29
  • 20210502_111317.jpg
    20210502_111317.jpg
    97.7 KB · Views: 25
If one reads the o.p. and the follow up,,, posting where one is from here, kind of misses the point.

When someone posts a question that might have different answers depending on where the question is being asked from,,,, are we supposed to refer back to this post to see if the questioner posted here and if so where they are from?

I'm on the third planet out from a yellow dwarf star residing in the Orion Arm about two thirds out from the black hole at the center of a spiral galaxy locally referred to as The Milky Way. If you ever happen to pass by I'll be sure to wave.

North end of Vancouver Island, enduring rain...

Was on Vancouver island in 1977, at Work Point Barracks Victoria on exchange with 2PPCLI Canadian Army, our Australian unit did the Canadian Army Mountaineering Courses up in BC.

Give my ever loving best to Rosemarie from Prince George, our last dance "You took a Fine time to Leave me Lucille" (Kenny Rogers) was in Big Bad Johns Lord Strathcona Hotel in Victoria; I've never forgotten her.

If one reads the o.p. and the follow up,,, posting where one is from here, kind of misses the point.

When someone posts a question that might have different answers depending on where the question is being asked from,,,, are we supposed to refer back to this post to see if the questioner posted here and if so where they are from?
Who’s on first, where are you is on second…….thhhhiirrrd base

Ok, I’ll play along. I’m from the sportsmen paradise where we call counties parishes, where the best food is cook. Where the people are friendier, where a good time can always be passed. I‘m from south Louisiana and proud of it. God Bess each and every one of y’all.
Agree. I am a Michigander who has traveled all over for work, USA, Asia & Europe.
The very best cooking anywhere is anywhere in Louisiana.

I'm on the third planet out from a yellow dwarf star residing in the Orion Arm about two thirds out from the black hole at the center of a spiral galaxy locally referred to as The Milky Way. If you ever happen to pass by I'll be sure to wave.
Do you keep your towel ready?

Back