• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

What was the name of the movie..

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ridge

45 Cal.
Reaction score
where Kurt Douglas had the double rifle?

I'm working on my hollywood DVDs and I need to find that one.

I have;

Patriot
LOTM
Drums Along the Mohawk
Northwest Passage
Mountain Men
Jeremiah Johnson

Darn, I need Black Robe too. Got a feeling that one's going to be hard to find.

Maybe you mean Michael Douglas in "The Ghost and the Darkness"? Rifle was not a front-loader, however.

Probably "the Big Sky" But Kirk did not have the double over/under .. his young partner did! :thumbsup:

Davy

lol Where Kurt jokes that he's never needed 2 shots.

That's gotta be it. Thanks guys.

Definitely "The Big Sky". Dewey Martin carried the wender. Martin was a descendent of Daniel Boone, or so it was said at the time.

Heres some to add to your list:

The Last Frontier
the last of the mohicans
Man in the wilderness
Eagle's Wing
Bury my heart at wounded knee
Across the wide missouri (Great movie but the indian gal gets on my nerves)

Big Sky comes up every once in a while on TV classics .. maybe you can record it then! :thumbsup:

Davy

I saw the black robe at walmart in that 2 for $10 bin. may have to dig but is is worth a try. good luck and happy hunting

Davy said:
Big Sky comes up every once in a while on TV classics .. maybe you can record it then! :thumbsup:

Davy

Hay Davy, I've got a copy of The Big Sky coming on VHS. PT me with your address if you want a copy burned to DVD. I have the technology and I ain't afraid to use it. :shocked2: It helps to know if your DVD player will read +R or -R DVD's. Most later moldels will read everything.

That goes for anyone else here who wants a copy as well.

MM

Is across the wide missuri on dvd? that is the one with Clake Gable and I thnk a very good movie

Back