• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

What Muzzleloading Stuff Did You Do Today?

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Finished up a shooter's bag I've been working on.

Attachments

• thumbnail;ifg.jpg
    thumbnail;ifg.jpg
    71.2 KB · Views: 17
  • pyo0.jpg
    pyo0.jpg
    41.7 KB · Views: 16
Since the previous thread was shut down (locked) by our new moderator, I thought I would start one up again, as per the suggestion.
So, let's get this thread going again, and share your muzzleloading related adventures of the day!
Draw filing a Investarms 54 cal barrel ,nice bore and ugly looking from the outside .When done someone will have a nice front stuffer ! The dilemma now is after the barrel is done do I leave the brass or do I darken it with Historic brass tarnishing solution as it gives a rich antique look ,I liked it on my Kibler 45 SMR . I got time as the stock needs attention too

Attachments

• IMG_0255[1].JPG
    IMG_0255[1].JPG
    116.5 KB · Views: 16
Cast a bunch of .600 Round balls for my first Flintlock which should finally arrive on Tuesday from Hendrie at Kashtuk... Can't wait to actually hold it, it's his Kashtuk Fowler w/42" barrel in the Poorboy no extras model... While waiting I've made a couple new powder horns and measures and other small items that aren't in my caplock bags... Will post pics when it gets here...

Shoot my 58 smothbore and filed front sight about 1/8inch . Got take it back to board shoot it again see how she doing with #6 waspnest 80 gr 1.5 oz

A friend came to my house to help me remodel a bathroom and he brought his enfield. It was beautiful and was one of the older ones made in England. He is a lot younger than I and ofered to carry me shooting, something I have been wanting to do for quite a while. It is nice to have a good friend!

Back