• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

went to Pedersoli Site.

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't know what problem OP had, but I tried test-ordering some parts direct from Pedersoli through their parts website and got all the way through shipping to payment without any problem. There is a minimum order of some $50-something. But my experience with trying it out is that indeed you can order parts through them.

I don't know what problem OP had, but I tried test-ordering some parts direct from Pedersoli through their parts website and got all the way through shipping to payment without any problem. There is a minimum order of some $50-something. But my experience with trying it out is that indeed you can order parts through them.
Problem today I found out was the spare parts of the site does not come to screen. For what it,s worth guys like VTI operate at their behest. They are victims of Pedersoli policy.

I'd consider a percussion Frontier if I could hold it first and look it over. But, ordering online from a distributor with no showroom, with no satisfaction guarantee, and no returns, is just too risky for me. Anybody seen one on a rack anywhere?

I'd consider a percussion Frontier if I could hold it first and look it over. But, ordering online from a distributor with no showroom, with no satisfaction guarantee, and no returns, is just too risky for me. Anybody seen one on a rack anywhere?
I think you're being a little harsh.

Pedersoli is the only place you can buy half the gun for twice the money.

There was a time when you could go to Dixie Gun Works and handle and inspect several copies of just about every gun Pedersoli made. It was great fun. But those days, are gone.
Yep. Was just up there in July. They don't sell the Frontier. Not shown on their Web site.

I think you're being a little harsh.

Thats funny, and true.
I have an older model Pedersoli 12ga SxS thats held up well & has gone up in value considerably in the 4yrs I've had it.
I go on their website from time to time, just to admire their guns......until I look at prices for them.
I'd love to have a Gibbs in .40 & .45 but in the last 4yrs, they have doubled in sales price. And I was a schmuck that thought when they were 1100-1200.00 that they were too expensive, now 2200.00+

Last edited:
So what is the problem getting parts from VTI?

I ordered some parts for a Pedersoli but it was actually so I could modify them to fit an original lock, had no problems other than a little bit of a wait. But after covid I expected that.

Over the years I've had good service from this address in Hungary - https://kapszli.hu/

It is, of course, our esteemed contributor capandball of YouTube fame, a major distributor of Pedersoli products, thanks to his near-familial connections with that company. He has won numerous medals - mostly gold - shooting their rifles and handguns, and with his brother runs this thriving business in Budapest.

and it seems they did away with ordering parts through them. Site states that Firearms and PARTS are limited to within Italy. All else must see a Distributor..

You don't tell us what you are looking for. That might be a good idea, since we have a major Pedersoli dealership here in UK and I might be able to help you out. It sure won't cost $35 to mail to you.

YellowHammer, I have purchased from Taylor's, a Pedersoli dealer, they have an inspection policy where you can make a return if not satisfied. I have found dealers are not all alike, one I talked to wanted 100% down for a backorder, having no idea when the item would be in stock. If you cancelled you gave up 40%. I had an item on backorder with Taylor's and they requested no money down on the same item. I have made two purchases with them and I am very happy with the outcome. They are my source for Pedersoli muzzleloaders and the unmentionables.

Back