• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

went to Pedersoli Site.

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Back in 2013 I bought a Pedersoli Blue Ridge Frontier .54 flintlock from our local Cabela's, don't know if they still carry them though.

Got a Cabela's local here. They used to list that gun on their web site, but no online sales, in-store only. Of course out of stock here. I'm a club member; called support, and they found one, only one left in the whole country, I think it was Reno NV store, maybe get it shipped here! I called that store and the guy derisively said hahaha are you kidding me we haven't seen one of those in over 2 years, 'click' hung up. I then called customer service back; asked what gives; "duhh, I dunno" , a week later they removed it off of their web site entirely! This occured last Fall.

It is so ironic that Wholesale Hunter / LG Outdoors is located near me and lists 17 available of the .50 percussion alone, but WILL NOT let me see one. Permission vehemently denied.

I now consider this a quest! A quest to hold an actual new Pedersoli Frontier in my hand and look at it before buying it. Actually touch it. Hold it up and look down the sights. To actually utilize my Providential-given right to approve of it before I pay for it! (unstable laugh ensues)

Last edited:
I just looked up the invoice when I bought the Pedersoli Blue Ridge Frontier .54 flintlock in October 2013 and it cost me $480. It was a customer return in the Bargain Barn, said he couldn't get it to shoot. No wonder with the bad flint it had. A little tuning and a new flint and it has been fine since.

I have a Blue Ridge flintlock .36cal. I had to have a blacksmith friend treat the hardness of the frizzen, so after that it shoots very well.

A friend has a .54cal of same rifle and it's a good shooter too.

Back