• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Welcome form New Zealand

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wwfeatherston

40 Cal.
Reaction score
Found this site doing a bit of research on BP shooting. My next purchase is planned to be a Uberti 1858 Remington.

I sure like my 9mm Tanfoglio, but it just don't make enough smoke & flame!

Welcome wwfeatherston, you've definitely discovered the center of the muzzle loading universe. I hope the stars continue to guide you well through your next planned purchase. Ain't anything with a trigger a blast? Stay tuned, the adventure's just beginning. I'll be seein' Ya'! :hatsoff:

wwfeatherston:
Hello to a friend from a place that God willing, I will get to see before I die. From Daniel Boone's backyard, or at least one of them - welcome - I believe you will find just about every question you ever had about black poweder shooting - the correct way anyway, answered here - Cheers my man and welcome aboard!!!! :)

wwfeatherston,
Welcome to the forum, glad you found
us. Lots of friendly folks here to help with your
B/P questions. I've always wanted to visit your
country. Great hunting from what i've seen and read.
Enjoy your stay here and have fun.
again welcome and stay ctive
I am snake-eyes :peace:

Should have been "Hi from New Zealand"

:eek:

Guess who was doing the babysitting today!

:shocking:

Welcome to the best muzzleloading site on the net, hope you enjoy yourself! :thumbsup: :hatsoff:

Greetings from the Sunny Southland, wwfeatherston! Would sure like to get out to your neck of the woods some day for some red stag hunting :grey:

Welcome from the Grand Kankakee Marsh and the one time hiding place of Tecumseh in Indiana. S

Back