• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Want To Say Howdy To All !!! 11/30/03

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mtn-Man2u

40 Cal.
Reaction score
Howdy From The Great State Of Oregon !!! I've enjoyed reading about those of you needing help, and locating items of interest. I've got started in the Seventies. And really started enjoying the Sport alittle more in the Eightys, And lot more in the Ninetys. I Enjoy shooting my T/C 54cal Hawkens rifle, and I just got a T/C 50cal Flintlock Hawkens rifle. And I picked up a CVA 50cal Hawkens percussion rifle too. Thanks for letting me say a few words about about me.
Everyone, Have A Great Week And The Weeks To Come !!!!!
smile.gif
Mtn-Man2u
smile.gif

Welcome the camp, Mtn-Man2u.
Sounds like you been up and down the trail a time or two. I lost track of my trips on that trail. But most of them have been shinnin' times. Hope you enjoy the Fourm.
wink.gif

Thanks Tuffy, for the invite to the Camp, Your right about going on the trail. It can get really bumpy, I glad we have movies & books that's makes us feel good. And now we have the internet, so much information. When you are recovering from health matters, it helps.
smile.gif

Take care, Mtn-Man2u

Hey the bumps only get smaller when you put them in perspective. Take care, Rick.

Back