• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Hello group, from the wet side of Washington State!

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Long time occasional BP shooter, started with a T/C Hawken around 1976 or so, heavily influenced by Jeremiah Johnson of course! Had several of that same rifle since and still have one along with various other rifles.
Built a Golden Age Arms Hawken .54 about 32 years ago, still have it, excellent shooter. Recent purchases are a Thompson High Plains Sporter, 2 of the newer Lyman GPR's,
Pedersoli Pennsylvania Dixie in .45, just shot it the other day, shot very well.
And most recently, last week took possesion of a CVA .50 cal Express double rifle that I have not shot yet. Would appreciate any insight on that rifle in particular from members who own or have owned one.

Look forward to reading more on this board.
I lived on the “wet side” for 35 yrs before moving to a brown desert. I sure do miss the green.

Long time occasional BP shooter, started with a T/C Hawken around 1976 or so, heavily influenced by Jeremiah Johnson of course! Had several of that same rifle since and still have one along with various other rifles.
Built a Golden Age Arms Hawken .54 about 32 years ago, still have it, excellent shooter. Recent purchases are a Thompson High Plains Sporter, 2 of the newer Lyman GPR's,
Pedersoli Pennsylvania Dixie in .45, just shot it the other day, shot very well.
And most recently, last week took possesion of a CVA .50 cal Express double rifle that I have not shot yet. Would appreciate any insight on that rifle in particular from members who own or have owned one.

Welcome from Darby, Montana. I lived in Washington for

Welcome from Darby, Montana. I retired from Everett P.D. in 2007 and lived in Mukilteo. I’m also new to the forum. Great folks with great helps and insight.

Latest posts

Back