• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Utah Muley Success

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jode

32 Cal.
Reaction score
Hey all, I posted all about my hunt in the Journal section of this forum, but now see that the forum appears to be closed to comments. So, in case you care to see the story behind this horrible photo, you can check it out here:

Link to the 'Journal' forum where I posted the story

20140930_190639.jpg

Feel free to throw rocks and make comments :D

Stick his dang tongue back in his mouth! :shake: It takes away from the picture, and this goes for all the future pictures people. Btw, it is a nice buck, just a bad picture.

Blurry, idiotic look on my face, poorly framed, tongue hanging out, bloody hands, no rifle in the shot, etc. etc. There's not a lot of ways the photo could be worse.

Never a hunting Rifle borrower or lender be.
I've had two hunts that went a lot like yours :( too many shots taken.

One was with a borrowed rifle, one with a rifle that I just got back from being lent out.

I wince remembering :redface: both.

I'm glade you worked it all out, and it all did work out, with your borrowed rifle. Once those moments start going awry it is a crushing feeling isn't it?

What a nice open unit buck :thumbsup: Sounds like you put in the hard work that will make it even more memorable. I got a text photo of my hunting partners grandson with his Wy buck he shot just before sunset tonight, you all are making me jealous :haha:

Nice Buck. :thumbsup: But it's your bad luck that I never forget a face. If I see you in the future I will remember this picture and tease you about it. :grin:

Larry

If I took a buck like that and had people cut down my picture, I would respond thusly: :blah: And chalk it up to jealousy!

That grin on your face says it all. Congratulations. :hatsoff:

Jode, that is a very nice mule deer buck. You did a good job on hunting him and told a good story about it. Herb

Nice job on a great buck. Don't pay the rest of these folks no mind regarding your photo. I'm not a professional photographer either. I think you did just fine. Congratulations.

Jeff

nothing wrong with this photo that i see, a happy face showing a very nice deer. makes me wish i was there.

Toccopola said:
nothing wrong with this photo that i see, a happy face showing a very nice deer. makes me wish i was there.
:hatsoff:
And red hands just tells me your a man that cares for the meat like you should.

Congratulations on your Buck I am envious. I have had my share of misfires while deer hunting.

Congrats on a nice muley. 17A is tough; close to some major population centers and sometimes hard to get away from ATV trails. You did a great job!

Latest posts

Back