• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

USPS..... Here we go again šŸ™„

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
i went into our local Post Office to get a money order the other day. nice and friendly clerk (female) HAD rainbow frames on her glasses. and a rainbow ribbon pinned to her shirt.
seems like there were rules that employees of such places could not wear or promote causes on .gov property.
i was mildly shocked that it appeared in our little red neck town.
I would have asked her how many Cats she had and how was her boxed Wine collection coming on; there again was she a "she" ?

In most business when volume (sales) increase you make more money, prices should be able to stay the same even with inflation. This is just a money grab.
Not quite. And the idiot Trump put in as postmaster general is really screening things up. That mixed with union incompetence and greed ( yes, I work in the postal system) is making things worse.

1: Steal our money to pay for buildings, trucks and salaries.

2: Provide the worst customer service available while promoting woke virtue signaling while preventing people from shipping black powder pistols.

3: Raise prices and steal more of our money to pay for their attitude laden incompetency because the government can't run the USPS successfully.

4: Because USPS one ups itself in the USPS totally sucks department people will choose not to use the USPS.

5: Prices will continue to rise while quality continues to decline.

Great business model.
Brought to you by the same people who think they can ā€˜makeā€™ communitiesā€¦.

Bought a cool lil shooting bag from a member in CO. Snail mail like the cheap skate I am. 16 days to get one state over. Sure I was being cussed as a POS. I even told him to relist it. Glad he didn't... Was worth every penny. Last week I sent a registered receipt required 140 miles. Sat in the local p.o. 4 days last no I checked. Gave up as I finally got receipt for the email.

Ya they SUCK big time. Horrible local management following the examples set from higher ups

Bit of one-up-manship,
I receive quite a few parcels via Australia post and always in reasonable time, with a tracking system that is updated regularly and a time frame to expect it on the arrival day.
Notifications are by e-mail and if the parcel was not left then Iā€™m told when itā€™ll be at the PO and have at least 14 days to pick it up.
Havenā€™t had a damaged parcel in years.
The staff are mainly local and always friendly, except one, a few years ago and no longer with us; I had to show identification and showed her my Firearms Licence, she was an anti and said ā€œI wonā€™t accept thatā€
so I replied ā€œFine, you tell the Commissioner of Police that his approval is not good enough for you ā€œ.
Grumble grumble ā€œHereā€™s your parcelā€.šŸ˜€šŸ˜€
Australia Post is wholly owned by the Australian Government but is run on commercial lines and its outlets sell a range of goods and services.

Got this notice Pirate from Ship. Thanks for posting.
What is , "Pirate from Ship" ,? And how does it apply to USPS increased holiday rates that have been known for the past 3-4 years?
Honest?
What kind of person does it take to understand it's not a good idea to ship during a "massive" shipping increase during the holidays?
Anybody else get mailings stuffed in their box from every shipping outfit out there that they need seasonal help?
What part of "they gotta pay OT" don't folks get?

What is "pirate from ship"?

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back