• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

USPS..... Here we go again 🙄

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

longcruise

70 Cal.
Reaction score

USPS is increasing some rates on November 18th​

While the Postal Service is not adding any Holiday Surcharges this year, they are increasing Priority Mail rates everywhere you can buy postage online 😢

• Priority Mail Flat Rate is increasing up to 6%, because USPS is removing this service from the Connect eCommerce program that provided deeper discounts, so the rates are returning to the Commercial Pricing levels.
  • Weight-Based Priority Mail is increasing up to 10% in zones 1-4, but it'll still have discounts that are cheaper than Commercial Pricing 😃
  • Dimension-Based Priority Mail Cubic is increasing up to 23% in zones 1-4 for tiers 0.40 and 0.50—so the largest package sizes for this service are getting more expensive in the lowest zones. But the rates are still cheaper than Commercial Pricing 🎉
  • Ground Advantage is decreasing up to 16% in zones 1-5, depending on the size and weight of your package.

1: Steal our money to pay for buildings, trucks and salaries.

2: Provide the worst customer service available while promoting woke virtue signaling while preventing people from shipping black powder pistols.

3: Raise prices and steal more of our money to pay for their attitude laden incompetency because the government can't run the USPS successfully.

4: Because USPS one ups itself in the USPS totally sucks department people will choose not to use the USPS.

5: Prices will continue to rise while quality continues to decline.

Great business model.

i went into our local Post Office to get a money order the other day. nice and friendly clerk (female) HAD rainbow frames on her glasses. and a rainbow ribbon pinned to her shirt.
seems like there were rules that employees of such places could not wear or promote causes on .gov property.
i was mildly shocked that it appeared in our little red neck town.

i went into our local Post Office to get a money order the other day. nice and friendly clerk (female) HAD rainbow frames on her glasses. and a rainbow ribbon pinned to her shirt.
seems like there were rules that employees of such places could not wear or promote causes on .gov property. i was mildly shocked that it appeared in our little red neck town.
I guess anything goes now. Hell, they flew this disgraceful flag on the White House...
Screen-Shot-2023-06-14-at-8.20.31-AM.png

Got this notice Pirate from Ship. Thanks for posting.

Re the other, y'all recall when the USA pulled our embassy folks or whatever outta Russia (maybe for the Ukrain invasion maybe?)? Well I am no Putin Fan but I LOVED his response "Good and take all your damn rainbow flags with you". Seems were one of few messed up countries in that respect. Heck even the Islams will still kill ya for things we SUPPORT. Crazy World.

And BTW I am NOT gay bashing, just a reflection. I got gay friends, not my business.

A few years ago I picked the right day to complain about the cost to send a package. The postal clerk (gal) gave me a glare that would cut steel and with almost clenched teeth said, "then maybe you want to take it yourself?" I did not; the package had to go four states away. She is now our postmaster and we get along very well.

Yeah I think it's important to remember the men and women that work there are probably fine people. They have to do what they are told. It's the decision makers that are the problem.
They're fat lazy low energy government employee slobs with attitudes who do the very bare minimum because they know they can get away with it.

They're one rung removed from working at McDonalds.

Last edited:

2: Provide the worst customer service available while promoting woke virtue signaling while preventing people from shipping black powder pistols.

3: Raise prices and steal more of our money to pay for their attitude laden incompetency because the government can't run the USPS successfully.

4: Because USPS one ups itself in the USPS totally sucks department people will choose not to use the USPS.

Great business model.
USPS carries much material for Amazon, UPS, etc. It's all part of a huge distribution system.

Here is an example of the USPS running efficiently. I live near Kanasa City. I placed an order from Taylor Tools in Columbia MO. The USPS thinks it is a good thing to ship my order to St.Louis back to Springfield MO then to my house. I could have walked to Columbia picked up my order and walked back to my house in the 12 days it took them to deliver my order!

Here is an example of the USPS running efficiently. I live near Kanasa City. I placed an order from Taylor Tools in Columbia MO. The USPS thinks it is a good thing to ship my order to St.Louis back to Springfield MO then to my house. I could have walked to Columbia picked up my order and walked back to my house in the 12 days it took them to deliver my order!
Shipped a rifle to an address just a few hundred miles and two states away.

Took the USPS weeks and weeks and weeks to get it there.

During that time, I had to deal with an irate buyer who called me every name under the son while accusing me of stealing his money.

No worse shipping organization on the planet than the USPS.

I, personally, love the USPS. "free" shipping supplies, and they pick up my packages at my doorstep. I pay online and print my own shipping labels. Very convenient and I always get good service here.

Is everything overpriced these days? Yup.

Great business model.
That is what government does.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back