• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

UPDATE: Middlesex Village Trading Co. Customer Service

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
UPDATE: Middlesex Village Trading Co.Customer Service
Sent a lock for repair back in October 2018.
He claimed it was half finished in November since then no direct communication.
After a dozen or more emails and calls nothing.
I requested he just return my lock repaired or not, just return and bill me, no response.
I contacted local Police in March they contacted him he emailed me a long rant on my errant behavior and that my lock was manure and refers me to his color coded repair schedule. No lock.

I contacted Small Claims not a viable or practicable option? Contacted New Hampshire
Better Business they have 4 reports on him mine is 5, 3 responded too 1 not.
I know many others have had bad dealings with him
Any suggestions on seeking a solution to break this deadlock.

I'd call police again only this time report the property as stolen. Since he seems to not be inclined to give the property back then IMO he stole said property and should be prosecuted for it.

If yer the one within a few hrs driving distance I would drive over there and do this man to man. You don't owe him a thing at this point. Half done, no responses, no customer service? Go get yer lock and lesson learned.

Back