• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Middlesex Village Customer Service

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Still Waiting since October!!!
He was contacted on my behalf be local authorities about this matter.
He responded to me with a rant about his policies and customer service.
He made it clear I am not entitled to any expedited service or further updates.
In the end It has made no difference, he will not return my lock repaired or unrepaired.
I have asked him to just throw it in a box and return.
What to do???

ROAD TRIP

Years ago I had a service invoice that was ignored for 5-6 months. I called the guy from a different # as he stopped answering calls and e-mails. Now this invoice was only like $150.00, not a life changing amount. But I operate mainly on principle in matters like this. I advised who I was and that SW airlines had supersaver pricing and I could fly out there and back for $59.00 each way and he could expect me at his office sometime before the sale ended and even with Taxi fee I would get to personally "explain" my position and would count it even-steven and after our "discussion" would cancel the debt. Rec'd payment in 4 days.

If you cant fly out there I would go the court route, pay the small claims filing fee and contact the local paper etc. and advise of a good story to follow. Myself, I would spend up to the cost of a new lock to make the point and would NEVER shut up about this method of "customer service". Thank you for alerting the forum, perhaps you will save a guy or two your frustration!

Last edited:
Its a shame there are sumbags out there taking advantage of people. This clown needs to A. be put out of business, and B. pay some hefty fines and or do jail time for his actions.

Coming from an '"asking 'nicely' for outstanding money" professional background I would counsel that one remembers what you want to achieve not just what makes you feel better. With an organisation I have found it useful to ask to whom in the PR department I should direct press and media queries..... With a small trader who does not give a (insert preferred thing of little worth) then make it clear that the problem is not going to go away but be repeated ad nauseam, however, they will get you off their back by a simple payment. The objective is restitution not winning playground brownie points. Always speak calmly and politely and never lose your temper. You are the grown up.

Strange,
2 days ago I dropped an e-mail to them to inquire about spare parts. I like keeping some spare parts around for stuff that might break. Today I got a very polite and informative reply. Seems like a pretty nice company to deal with, at least from here...

Back