• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Two feathers health issues

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Howdy folks Two Feathers here:
Again I'd like to thank everyone for their love and well wishes, but moreover, I'd like to say "Thank You" to the web admins. for allowing this thread to run on "off topic." I know my health isn't a sanctioned Web topic, and it's much appreciated that Meriwether and the rest allow all y'all to keep commenting about it.
Right now, I'm not showing much improvement, but I've always been an impatient person. :thumb: I'm not sleeping and I basically eat nothing, but I'm sure that'll improve. I am able to get to my desktop computer to keep up with emails and read all y'alls wonderful comments so there's that plus.
I'll try to keep checking in until the time I get back to work, OR this thread gets pulled.
Thank you all very much again.
God bless each of you:
Two Feathers

Howdy folks Two Feathers here:
I just got home. I'm in some intense pain, but I wanted to say thank you to all the members for their prayers, concerns, and well wishes. I especially want to thank one of my best friends, @Rodd Boyer for working with Mrs. Two Feathers to keep the members updated. The outpouring of love, support, and prayers for me during these bad times was amazing.
I haven't forgotten any of you folks who ordered items from me, but it'll be a bit longer before I'm strong enough to go back to work full time.
The surgeons say 8 weeks before I can drive, and at least that long before I can work, but hey what do they know. They ain't never dealt with me before. :dunno: :thumb:
Well folks, I'm getting a might tired. So I'll say see ya.' and thank you all again.
God bless:
Dave Two Feathers
That’s the Two Feathers attitude we know and love! Heal well, buddy!

Are you sure you don't want to try some of my Texas chili? I'm joking of course. I'm sure it hurts just to breathe.
Brother david w:
You send it, I'll eat it!! I've never met a chili or a jerky that I didn't love. I'm eating about 200 calories a day (primarily fruit), and that's about all the food I can put in me before I get too sick to eat anymore. My incisions are healing nicely. Hopefully soon I'll be able to breath without all the pain? Coughing is a nightmare!
Triple bypasses SUCK!!!!
Thanks y'all.
God bless:
Two Feathers

Brother david w:
You send it, I'll eat it!! I've never met a chili or a jerky that I didn't love. I'm eating about 200 calories a day (primarily fruit), and that's about all the food I can put in me before I get too sick to eat anymore. My incisions are healing nicely. Hopefully soon I'll be able to breath without all the pain? Coughing is a nightmare!
Triple bypasses SUCK!!!!
Thanks y'all.
God bless:
Two Feathers
How are you feeling Dave?

We all hope you have a speedy recovery.

Jim

How are you feeling Dave?

We all hope you have a speedy recovery.

Jim
Hey Jim:
Thank you buddy. I'm kinda' still feeling like manure, but I'm getting a little stronger, thanks for asking.
It was a 7 hour surgery and included a complete transfusion. GOD...I wonder WHAT I am now? :~))) :dunno:

It's still going to be a few months or so before I'm allowed to drive and can get back to work full time, but with all these members worrying about me it's making it a lot less stressful.:~))) I never realized that a bunch of these folks even knew WHO I was? Most of the well wishers I've never had dealings with.
My concern right now is, in the middle of the heart attack mess I was taking orders and some of them never got into my sales book?
I'd appreciate it if anyone who ordered from me around March 22, nd. would contact me and let me know what they ordered. My mind is a bit foggy yet over those details, and I apologize for that.
I'm very sorry for any inconvenience I may cause over this, but I appreciate the help and everyone's concern.
God bless all y'all:
Dave Two Feathers

Get well soon. Recovery from heart surgery can be a rugged hill to climb. Been there, done that. Not easy or fun. Good news is they can do those things and you have been kept above the grass as a result. Strangely, these electronic forums can form friendships with people who care even though we may have never met in person. I know, have experienced the goodness of friends here. We are all thinking about you and keeping you in our prayers.

Get well soon. Recovery from heart surgery can be a rugged hill to climb. Been there, done that. Not easy or fun. Good news is they can do those things and you have been kept above the grass as a result. Strangely, these electronic forums can form friendships with people who care even though we may have never met in person. I know, have experienced the goodness of friends here. We are all thinking about you and keeping you in our prayers.
Rifleman1776:
Thank you very much for your concern. I just went to the bank with my wife....I'm exhausted!!!
Yes, I never knew so many people even knew who I was?? :)
God bless:
Dave Two Feathers

Dave have they prescribed any exercise/physical therapy yet? If not, ask them for it. Strength fades away fast and comes back slow.
The first exercises may not seem like much, but you are not going to start out with push ups!
SOLANCO:
Thanks. They have me doing breathing therapy???? I brought "toys" home to improve my breathing. NOT like the toys I remember getting for Christmas? I know when I cough it feels like the whole world is tearing out my chest, NOT fun!
Thank you.
God bless:
Dave

“It was a 7 hour surgery and included a complete transfusion. GOD...I wonder WHAT I am now? :~))) :dunno:

I was thinking the same thing but you are on this side of the grass and that is what is important. You take care of yourself and mind the wife if you know what’s good for you
Dutch7:
Yup, she already let me know SHE'S in charge. DAMN...I hate it when the Dr.'s do that me.
Thanks for your prayers/concerns.
God bless:
Dave

Latest posts

Back