• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

Two Feathers

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I've dealt with Two Feathers on several occasions now and all I can say is he's a great guy to deal with. Here makes great wares, fast shipping and always aims to please. I've got my grandson into black powder and bought several items that he also liked so I've been doubling up on a few items. My latest items are shown in the included picture and they turned out amazing. Thanks Dave!

Attachments

• 20230123_153151.jpg
    20230123_153151.jpg
    2 MB · Views: 3
I've dealt with Two Feathers on several occasions now and all I can say is he's a great guy to deal with. Here makes great wares, fast shipping and always aims to please. I've got my grandson into black powder and bought several items that he also liked so I've been doubling up on a few items. My latest items are shown in the included picture and they turned out amazing. Thanks Dave!
Pamuzzlehunter:
Thank you so much for your time to post, your business, and your loyalty to the Two Feathers brand of quality accoutrements.
I'm sure we will be dealing again. I certainly hope your grandson likes his wares and turns out to be the faithful Black Powder enthusiast that his Grandfather is.:~)))
Looking forward to hearing from you about you and your grandson's BP accomplishments in the future. Keep in touch.
God bless:
Two feathers

Back