• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Two Feathers knives

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Goodday folks.
Purchased the Beavertail skinner the other day from two feathers. Another great knife from Dave. Over the years I have bought 3 other knives that again were top notch products. He is a great craftsman that puts alot of time and effort into his products and it shows.
If your looking for a quality product he's the one I would recommend. Never been disappointed with what I've purchased for him.

Thanks Dave you did it again.

Steve

Goodday folks.
Purchased the Beavertail skinner the other day from two feathers. Another great knife from Dave. Over the years I have bought 3 other knives that again were top notch products. He is a great craftsman that puts alot of time and effort into his products and it shows.
If your looking for a quality product he's the one I would recommend. Never been disappointed with what I've purchased for him.

Thanks Dave you did it again.

Steve
Steve:
Thank you very much for this. That Beavertail skinner was another one of a kind. I'm happy you like it. you'l have it for you a loooong time. I now you want to pass it on to your sons. Be careful with it, it's sharp! :~))) I hear Geese flying over the house, time for trapping.
God bless:
Dave Two Feathers

Latest posts

Back