• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Two Feathers Patch knife, powder measure and pan primer!

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I recently got back into Muzzloading and had a friend build me a new gun and I needed a few things to go with it. I looked on the form and saw a beautiful Elk horn pan primer that was made by Two Feathers. I immediately knew that I had to have it. I messaged Dave and told him that I wanted the elk horn pan primer and we began to discuss other things that I needed. I wanted a 70 grain powder measure and a patch knife. Dave was very nice to talk with and everything went very easy. He kept me informed on the whole process even providing pictures for me to look at. Dave even said if I didn't like it that was ok even after I told him to make it for me. Everything Dave made me was a work of art and something that I'll treasure forever. He's a great craftsman and a very nice guy. He went above and beyond to get my order out to me even know he had an impossible week on his end to deal with. I can't wait to use these items on my upcoming hunt here in Pa, our rifle season starts this Saturday. After dealing with Dave I felt like we were friends, you'll never deal with a nicer guy!

Attachments

• 20221122_124905.jpg
    20221122_124905.jpg
    2.2 MB · Views: 6
  • 20221122_125417.jpg
    20221122_125417.jpg
    9.7 MB · Views: 0
I recently got back into Muzzloading and had a friend build me a new gun and I needed a few things to go with it. I looked on the form and saw a beautiful Elk horn pan primer that was made by Two Feathers. I immediately knew that I had to have it. I messaged Dave and told him that I wanted the elk horn pan primer and we began to discuss other things that I needed. I wanted a 70 grain powder measure and a patch knife. Dave was very nice to talk with and everything went very easy. He kept me informed on the whole process even providing pictures for me to look at. Dave even said if I didn't like it that was ok even after I told him to make it for me. Everything Dave made me was a work of art and something that I'll treasure forever. He's a great craftsman and a very nice guy. He went above and beyond to get my order out to me even know he had an impossible week on his end to deal with. I can't wait to use these items on my upcoming hunt here in Pa, our rifle season starts this Saturday. After dealing with Dave I felt like we were friends, you'll never deal with a nicer guy!
Pamuzzlehunter: Thank you brother, you do me proud. The wares look great next to that awesome rifle. Your buddy did an amazing job building it!

Thank you for your valuable time to post this, your business, and your friendship. It was a pleasure working with you. I hope we can do it again.
I'm also thrilled that you like your wares. If/when you need anything else just holler.
I hope you had a great Thanksgiving and will enjoy an even better Christmas.
Best of luck with the hunt here in Pa.
God bless:
Dave "Two Feathers"

Gentlemen:
All y'all have become great customers and friends. I treasure each of your comments and feel good knowing that you're happy with my work.
I've made a number of wonderful friends and sales here on this forum. Hopefully that will continue to be a trend for a very long time?
To all y'all... the Merriest of Christmas' and the safest and happiest of New Years.
God bless each one of you:
Dave "Two Feathers"

Yep. Nice guy.
And I just used the custom beavertail skinner he made for me a few years ago again. Still sharp. No holes in the hide. :thumb:
Hey Ames:
I'm happy that your Beaver Tail skinner is still doing it's job after these 2 or 3 years.
I guess it's still bringing you luck? :thumb:
God bless:
Two Feathers

That skinner is my official good luck charm! :thumb:
Ames:
Thank you buddy.
I remember you telling me that you thought that, back when you got your really nice buck while carrying it on its first hunt.
I hope it brings you luck EVERY year for as long as the Good Lord lets you hunt!
God bless:
Two Feathers

That's quite a beautiful gun. What kind and caliber and is the stock maple? Thanks. FP

Flashpoint, thank you! The gun is based on the Lancaster Style, it has a 38" B weight 50 caliber Rice swamped barrel. The lock is a Deluxe Siler lock. The stock is a nice piece of curley maple and the hardware is steel. I wanted it to look like a poor boy rifle. The accuracy of this gun is really good I'm shooting 70 grains of 3f with 18 thousands pillow ticking with mink oil for patch lubing. I killed a nice doe with it in out late season muzzloading hunt. I really love this gun.

Attachments

• 20221228_182948.jpg
    20221228_182948.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 0

Latest posts

Back